This 5-ingredient creamy coconut chickpea curry with broccoli is delicious. It’s also super quick and easy to make! It’s even vegan!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 package of chopped frozen broccoli (of course you can use fresh)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch dissolved in enough water to be able to pour
- Add the broccoli to a non-stick frying pan and over medium, heat through. I do not add water.
- Whisk together the curry paste, coconut milk, and cornstarch. Pour it over the broccoli and let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a boil then turn off the heat. Let cool slightly until the sauce thickens a little.
- Serve over rice.
This quick and delicious meal serves 4 and takes about 15 minutes (tops) to make. Yep. It’s just that easy.
Do you have any 5 ingredient vegan recipes you love? Share in the comments below!