I love berries! This Rosemary Berry Bomb Spritzer is made from piney rosemary, fresh blueberries, and juicy raspberries to make a refreshing cocktail for your summer BBQ.
Berry season is upon us. Farmer’s stands are overflowing with an abundance of fat, juicy berries bursting with flavor. Sure, there are many ways to get your summer berries. We add them to muffins, smoothies, crumbles and so on, but nothing is quite as refreshing as this rosemary berry bomb spritzer. The next time you have a BBQ add this beverage to your menu. It has summer written all over it.
1/2 c blueberries, fresh
1/2 c raspberries, fresh
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
8 ounces vodka (or gin)
2.5 tablespoons simple syrup*
1 lemon, juiced
- Muddle blueberries, raspberries and 4 sprigs rosemary in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and ice, then shake vigorously.
- Add ice to 4 cocktail glasses. Strain mixture over ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and a few berries.
- To make simple syrup, add 1 part sugar to 1 part hot water and stir until sugar is dissolved. Let cool. Store in a jar in the refrigerated for up to 3 months.