Trying to eat healthier? This raw vegan dessert will help you forget it’s good for you. Combine these 8 ingredient in 7 super easy steps for a dessert in just minutes!
1 C Medjool dates (about 10, pitted)
1/2 C almonds, cashews, or walnuts
4 TBS cocoa powder
2 TBS melted coconut oil
3 medium avocados (diced)
4-5 TBS agave nectar
1 TBS melted coconut oil
a Squirt of Lemon or Lime Juice
1. Add all ingredients for crust to food processor. Pulse until dates are smooth and nuts are minced.
2. Dump contents into 8 x 8-inch cake pan and use your fingers to press into the bottom of pan. (I used two smaller pans instead).
3. Place the pan in the freezer.
4. In a clean food processor add the avocado, agave nectar and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
5. Remove crust from freezer and pour on the avocado layer, smooth out.
6. Freeze for about 4 hours.
7. When ready to serve, let sit for 10 minutes before cutting. Don’t let them sit out too long or the top layer goes soft.
Makes 12 squares