This page is under Construction! We will be adding more resources in the coming days. Check back frequently to see our updates.
7 Documents to get in order before you die.
Wants to collect your ideas, desires, and wishes in one area? Consider Cake.
Death Meditation: developed by Atisha, an 11th Century Buddhist Scholar. These 9 contemplations of dying are often used often as a meditation practice – see more here.
- Death is inevitable
- My lifespan is ever decreasing
- Death comes whether or not I am prepared
- My life span is not fixed
- Death has many causes
- My body is fragile and vulnerable
- My material resources will be of no use to me
- My loved ones cannot save me
- My own body cannot help me when death comes
Five Wishes: can be purchased here.
Podcast: Buddha at the Gas Pump (episode on psilocybin research at the end-of-life).
Who has the legal right to make decisions about your body after you die?